Bergen Kunsthall is one of Norway’s most unique exhibition premises.
Designed by architect Ole Landmark in the 1930s with the sole object of exhibiting pictorial artworks, the halls have a unique design. The Festival Exhibition has been produced at Bergen Kunsthall since 1953 and presents a Norwegian contemporary artist every year. The Festical Exhibition is one of Norway’s most important solo exhibitions.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
There is a separate entrance for wheelchair users, use the doorbell by the stairs or contact reception: +47 940 15 050
- Accessible toilet: Yes
- Lift: Yes
- Facilities for reduced hearing: No
- Rasmus Meyers Allé 5, 5015 Bergen
- Show in map
- Bus or light rail to city centre.
- Bicycle racks are available outside the building, to the right when facing the entrance.
- Cars may be driven to the door for drop off or pick up mobility impaired passengers, but not during the opening of the Festival exhibition.
- Parking in Grieg Park below Grieghallen.
- Tickets are sold in the Bergen Kunsthall ticket office, located in the reception.
- The Bergen International Festival's prices and discounts are not applicable at this venue.