Det Vestnorske Teateret
Det Vestnorske Teateret (The Western Norwegian Theatre) is a region theatre, established in 1988. The theatre is located in Bergen city centre, in the venerable Logen building.
- Wheelchair access: Reserved places for wheelchair users must be reserved in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is an elevator in the building for access to the second and third floor.
- Listening system available in Hovudsalen only: Radio based hearing assistance. Please contact email@example.com or call 55 22 20 20 in advance for more information.
- Øvre Ole Bulls plass 6
- Det Vestnorske Teateret is located in the city centre of Bergen.
- We encourage our audience to leave the car at home and use public transportation to the city centre. Find relevant time tables at skyss.no.
- Bergen City Bike is an efficient and environmentally friendly means to get around the city centre. You can find a bike station beside the main entrance of Den Nationale Scene and at Neumanns gate.
- Parking is available in Klostergarasjen, and some on-street parking in the vicinity.
- Cars may be driven to the entrance and drop-off and pick up mobility impaired passengers.