Kulturhuset i Bergen
Kulturhuset (the House of culture) in Bergen is located in Vaskerelven 8, in the city center of Bergen.
Kulturhuset has its own bar and restaurant, and arranges concerts and club events. The house spans across four floors and contains three stages, three bars, a restaurant, gallery, meeting spaces, offices and a large rooftop garden.
- Wheelchair access: Yes, all floors are accessible
- Accessible toilet: Yes
- Lift: Yes
- Evening events at Kulturhuset i Bergen have an 18-year age limit due to serving of alcohol. However, for festival events Kulturhuset offers an adult supervision form (23 years or older) for those between 12 and 17 years.
- Download adult supervision form (in Norwegian).
- We encourage our audience to leave the car at home and use public transportation to the city centre.
- Find relevant time tables at skyss.no.
- Bergen City Bike is an efficient and environmentally friendly means to get around the city centre. You can find a bike station in Neumanns gate 2 minutes walk from Kulturhuset.
- Parking is available approximately within five minutes of walking at Nøstet.
- Kulturhuset has a bar and restaurant. Read more.