Bergen’s main square has been a venue for many kinds of outdoor events during the Festival, including the opening ceremony, small and large music events, outdoor cinema and contemporary circus events.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Accessible toilet: No
- Facilities for reduced hearing: No
- Show in map
- Torgallmenningen is located in the city centre of Bergen.
- We encourage our audience to leave the car at home and use public transportation to the city centre. Find relevant time tables at skyss.no.
- Bergen City Bike is an efficient and environmentally friendly means to get around the city centre. You can find a bike station at the intersection between Torgallmenningen and Valkendorfsgaten.
- Parking is available in Klostergarasjen, and some on-street parking in the vicinity.
BARE is Bergen's only restaurant with a Michelin star. We serve small and full tasting menus. The menus consist of organic products from our region, with emphasis on seafood. The restaurant has its own bar, which is worth a visit in itself. In our unique premises in Bergen Børs Hotell we have an exclusive wine list, the best cocktails and a relaxed service.
Address: Hotel Bergen Børs, Torgallmenningen 2
Opening hours: Wednesday–Saturday 17:00–22:00
Telephone: +47 40 00 24 55
Bjerck Restaurant & Bar
Enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner, good coffee and great drinks. We serve food using Norwegian and local ingredients from western Norway, combined with international tastes and techniques. In the evening, our Café Norge turns into a cosy bar with a great atmosphere and good music.
Address: Hotel Norge, Nedre Ole Bulls plass 4
Opening hours: Monday–Wednesday 11:30–00:00, Thursday–Saturday 11:30–01:00, Sunday 13:00–23:00
Telephone: +47 55 55 40 40
Oleana Restaurant & Cocktailbar
Royal Gourmetburger & Gin
In a cozy and informal atmosphere, Royal serves Gourmetburgers and Gin. Check out this year's Festival Burger on the menu.
Address: Neumannsgate 2A
Opening hours: Sunday–Thursday 15:00–22:00, Friday–Saturday 15:00–23:00
Telephone: +47 56 90 12 33