The registration of volunteers for the next Bergen International Festival will open in February 2020.
Types of volunteer jobs
The volunteers are essential for the festival to work, and the volunteer roles are as diverse as the festival itself. You can do anything from helping the audicene as an audience host, at the information stand or the VR-lounge to more practical tasks such as marketing and distribution, catering or work as a runner. No matter what your traits are, whether you speak three languages or you're an expert on social media, we need your help to make this festival happen! You can read more about all the different volunteer jobs here.
- A festival pass giving access to most events (detailed information in the volunteer booklet) where seats are available. This pass is personal and can be used by the volunteer only.
- 2 free tickets that will guarantee you a seat at almost all shows in the city centre and Troldsalen
- Discounted tickets for selected shows
- With your volunteer badge you get 20% discount on food for one person at the festival restaurants
- Festival totebag and t-shirt
- Certification of work